Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!








Today's the day...Terry is now the big 3-0! Happy Birthday to my handsome husband and best friend! I am so glad I get to spend my life with you. You are an incredible husband and an amazing father. They love you so much, and so do I!





Friday night I threw a surprise party for him...the SECOND surprise party I've thrown for him in the nearly 7 years we've been together...and pulled it off successfully, again! (Although, I have to give major props to my mom...without her help, the house would have been a tornado, and there would have been a big Avery print in the cake.) We had such a good time!











































Amber F. if you're reading this- thank you for the inspiration for the daddy/baby pics...yours are, of course, better! ;)

1 comment:

Amber said...

No, those are so sweet! I LOVE the lighting on them...perfect!! Gosh, she is so adorable! Awesome pics!!