Saturday, April 19, 2008
Welcome to our blog!
Why did we start a blog? Well, besides the fact that I have not taken on enough between working part time, having a 3 year old, 2 year old, and an almost 2 month old, as well as, running my own photography business...I thought it would be a nice way for family and friends to not only see our pictures, but also know the stories behind them, as well as, the different happenings in our lives. We'd like to share the very moments that make us {almost} pee our pants in laughter on a daily basis. We are, like the title says, happily chaotic. It's our chaos and we like it, thank you very much! I will do my best to keep it updated during my abundant amounts of free time...so don't forget to stop back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so cool! I love the pics!
Post a Comment