Thursday, June 12, 2008

That little GOOBER!

That's a phrase heard on a very regular basis at our house...followed by a series of eye-rolls. Yep, he's our little goober. That's for sure. Our little man. Life definitely would NOT be the same without him. He's got a heart of gold...he is so sweet and affectionate (unless you count terrorizing his sister), but he is also a BUSY little guy. He'll keep you on your toes...for sure! Tonight, while daddy was out playing softball, I was busy tending to the baby and hear him saying something about "screen" (aka sunscreen) on his face. I look to find him smearing DESITIN (for those who don't know...that's diaper rash cream) all over his face. (that grandma left out, I might add! :P)


Another new trick of his, is sneaking into our bedroom when he's supposed to be going to sleep in his. For a very loud boy, this is one thing he does very quietly, since we never know he's done it until we go to check on him before bed and he's no where to be found...at first it was alarming, until we found him sound asleep on daddy's pillow. He did it a couple nights in a row, so the next night, I brought up my tripod, so I could take a picture without my flash...and then of course he did not do it anymore for about a week. Needless to say, when we found him this way the other night, I took full advantage.




1 comment:

The Rotman's said...

Funny about the cream. I LOVE the sepia pic of Ave!