Saturday, June 21, 2008

Haven't been around much...

On Father's Day, we woke up to Isabella crying in the bathroom. Terry went to see what was wrong and she told him, "my tummy hurts, I think I might puke!", and she did...all down his back, and did one other time on Sunday, too. (And apparently had thrown up once before she came upstairs, but that wasn't discovered until later....mmmmm). Immediately we're thinking...just great, we're all going to get the flu...but she never ended up with any other flu symptoms (without elaborating), and she still wanted to eat a little bit. On Tuesday, when she was still running 102 temps, and complaining about her tummy and back hurting, I suspected another UTI...so I took her in to the doctor, and sure enough. Poor thing! They were going to see her the very next day, as well, to keep an eye on things so she hopefully wouldn't end up in the hospital with a kidney infection again. Thankfully, by the next day, her fever was gone, so she'll just go at the end of next week for follow up. She's still pretty whiny on and off, but I guess that's to be expected.

The poor little thing was so wiped out on Sunday, that she fell asleep holding a piece of toast. I got a couple pictures of it, but I may have accidentally deleted them...I'll have to check. But anyway...that's what's been going on in our household over the last week.

1 comment:

The Rotman's said...

A father's day that Terry will always remember. :-) I'm so glad she's back to good this Sunday.