How in the world is it possible that we've passed another 3 months? Didn't you *just* turn one? I don't know how it's possible, but I love you even more today than I did on your birthday. You are so much fun! You are saying more words all the time, and have taken to your own "lovey", a ducky, just like your sister. It is so sweet to see you look for, and carry, your ducky all around the house, and snuggle with it when you sleep. We're having so much fun with you as you become more of a "person" and less of a baby...although bittersweet, it's still fun. I love that we can have little "conversations" with you. You know what yes and no mean, and can answer yes or no questions by bobbing or shaking that sweet little head. It's very handy. :) As we were camping last weekend, I couldn't get enough of watching you play. You seemed so much older. You sleep beautifully at night (although, I still wish you would choose a later wake-up time!)and are becoming a decent napper, too. You love chasing Isabella & Avery around the house, and we all got a kick out of you calling Bella "Boobah" the other day. You love shoes, and like to help pick out your clothes...something that melts every mom of a girl's heart. :) You think your big brother is hilarious, which makes mommy and daddy a little nervous. Ha!! You are still a big mama's girl, but you're starting to go with Daddy a little more, too. But given the choice, you always choose me...and who can blame you? :) We determined that you are in fact Daddy's child, when we caught you in the lazy susan sneaking chocolate chips! I must say that you are allowed to eat way more sweets and things that would have never happened with your brother and sister. Who can tell that sweet face no? I certainly can't, that's why you're still nursing once a day. I have to admit that I love our early morning cuddle time and don't really want to let it go either. You still bring us incredible joy. I am still in awe at how much I love you. I cannot believe that it is possible for God to love us more than that. I can't even comprehend it. We love you so much, sweetheart!
15 month stats-
21 lbs 6 oz (25th percentile)
30.75 inches (65th percentile)
Oh that sweet face! I could kiss it all day long!

3 comments:
It is crazy how fast they grow up...she is just so precious...isn't it crazy how much you can love your child...and love more than one??? Jill
Boobah ! Bet Bell loves that . And we all think Avery is hillarious, hmmm I wonder what he will be when he grows up ? Cute pictures of Elise .
Happy 15 months, sweet Ellie.
Post a Comment