Monday, May 18, 2009

Pretty in Pink

My sweet, sweet angel baby! She's growing up SOOOO quickly. She's not quite as tolerant of hats/headbands, etc, as she used to be. Usually she whips them right off. So, when I headed off to the store to buy this hat, I had high hopes that she'd actually wear it because I have this really cute idea in mind. So, I tried it on her tonight and took her outside for 5 minutes to see how she'd do, and she wore it! Here are a couple shots! I'm hoping for good luck tomorrow night!!



4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my word Tracy, if I have a girl I need to know where you got this hat. Its adorable! Great pics too!

The O'Connor Family said...

Those are precious pics!!! I love the hat!

Rachel Nykerk said...

So very sweet !

Brad and Jill said...

I love the pics of here - that hat is too cute!!! Jill